1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales) aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of the Promoter and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however internet access and a valid Facebook account is required.
3. Only one entry per person. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
4. Prize draw to be open from 10am on 31st October 2018 to 11.59pm on 12th December 2018.
How to enter:
5. Click the link (link included here) in the pinned post at the top of the City Kitchen Facebook page [www.facebook.com/ilovecitykitchen] which will take you to a form fill page. Fill out your name, email and answer one question on your favourite The City Kitchen meal to enter.
6. 5 winners will win 1 x £50 Tesco Gift Card.
7. Gift Cards are valid for five years [and redeemable against Tesco products and services paid direct to Tesco. Redemption of gift cards can be made in person or online. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given in cash if the card is tendered for purchases less than its full value. Any unused credit will remain on the card and can be used towards payment of future shopping.
Winner Selection and Notification
8. All valid entries will go into a draw and the prize draw winners will be selected at random on 19th December under independent supervision and announced on The City Kitchen Facebook page. They will also be notified by email within 28 calendar days of the closing date.
9. Should the winners not claim their prizes within 28 calendar days of receiving notice from the Promoter that they have won a prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize to a reserve winner selected at the same time.
10. Winners must supply a valid and suitable address for delivery of prize. The prize will be sent to winners within 28 calendar days of their address being confirmed.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for entries or claims not received, incomplete, illegible, delayed or damaged. No responsibility is accepted for entries or claims lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any entry, generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure.
12. There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prizes and, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 calendar days). The Promoter will also refuse to award a prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. This can also be applied if there is a breach of any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
15. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
16. The winners’ names and counties can be found at http://www.winners-list.co.uk/ within 3 months of the closing date.
17. The winners agree to participate in related publicity with no further recompense.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for fulfilment of this promotion, unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the promotion all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook.
19. Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments to The City Kitchen social media (Facebook, Twitter etc) pages or elsewhere during the draw that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other contestants or the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the draw. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour and you may have your account frozen pending investigation.
20. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts, unless you live in Scotland, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.