The City Kitchen – Win a holiday to Thailand Terms & Conditions
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Kerry Group Ltd, Thorpe Lea Manor, Thorpe Lea Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8HY
- This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales) aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of the Promoter and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- Product purchase, internet access and a valid email address required.
- Multiple entries allowed by entrants providing unique codes are given for each entry. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The selected winner must be able to provide proof of purchase of the product and unique code by retaining the promotional sticker.
- The promotion is open from 01am 18/10/2017 to 11.59pm 12/12/2017. Entries after this date will not be accepted.
How to enter:
- Purchase a The City Kitchen meal with a promotional on-pack sticker. Visit ilovecitykitchen.co.uk and insert the unique code provided on the underside of the sticker and personal details requested to find out if you have won.
- Retain sticker with unique code as proof of purchase.
- Submit unique codes before the end of the Promotional Period.
- Multiple unique codes can be submitted.
- 3 x prizes available. Each is a trip for two of the value of £6,000 to Thailand. Prize includes: Return economy flights from London to Bangkok; 15 day ‘Iconic Thailand’ trip with G Adventures – full itinerary and included package can be viewed at https://www.gadventures.co.uk/trips/iconic-thailand/ATHNG/ and travel agency disclaimers are available to view at https://www.gadventures.co.uk/trips/iconic-thailand/4254/details/#itinerary-disclaimer.
- Flights and tour package to the value of £6,000 will be provided.
- Guests must be over the age of 18 at time of travel.
- Prize must be booked before the 1st March 2018. Prize must be booked a minimum of 4 weeks in advance of proposed stay.
- Prize trips available for departure on selected dates including: March 11th 2018; 15th April 2018; 13th May 2018; 10th June 2018; 15th July 2018; 12th August 2018; 9th September 2018; 30th September 2018; 28th October 2018; 18th November 2018. These dates are subject to tour availability and the Promoter does not accept responsibility for availability of prize dates.
- Prize must be booked with the Promoter’s nominated agency. Once booked, trip cannot be altered or amended and no refunds are possible.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part if a winner is unable to attend. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Travel tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any loyalty programme, any other discount, discount coupon(s) or vouchers(s), promotion(s) or special offer;
- Optional extras not included. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel, drinks or any other costs of a personal nature not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs;
- Travel insurance is not included in the prize but is strongly recommended and is the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
- There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize;
- The prize winners and their guests are responsible for and must comply with any health advice / regulations / inoculations required by any destination country. The winner of the holiday and their guest/s must each have a valid passport and all necessary and relevant visas if applicable. Any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the prize winners and their guests.
- The Promoter will accept no responsibility for hotels / tours / transport companies etc. being withdrawn or amended.
Winner Selection and Notification
- Winning codes will be selected by VGC Promo Risk prior to the competition opening date.
- Entrants will be notified at the time of entering their code onto citykitchenpromotion.co.uk whether their code is one of the selected winners.
- Winners will be contacted by a The City Kitchen representative within 28 days of notification that their code has won.
- The winners will be asked to send pictures of themselves on their trip to be used on The City Kitchen social media platforms and websites. The winners agree to participate in related publicity with no further recompense.
- Winners must supply a valid and suitable email address for delivery of prize.
- Should the winner not respond to attempts to contact them from the Promoter via their email address within 28 days of first contact, the Promoter reserves the right not to award the prize.
- The winner will be required to demonstrate proof of purchase; the original sticker with unique code.
- The Promoter will not be liable for entries or claims not received, incomplete, illegible, delayed or damaged. No responsibility is accepted for entries or claims lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any entry, generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 28 days). The Promoter will also refuse to award a prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. This can also be applied if there is a breach of any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The winners’ full names and counties can be found at http://www.winners-list.co.uk/ within 3 months of the closing date.
- Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments to The City Kitchen social media (Facebook, Twitter etc) pages or elsewhere during the draw that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other contestants or the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the draw. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour and you may have your account frozen pending investigation.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.